Half a Sorrow provides life-saving education, connection, and compassion through:
- Dennis shares his inspirational story to reduce stigma, foster hope, and empower audiences.
- Programs can be tailored for schools, workplaces, conferences, community events, and more.
- Virtual options are also available. Contact us to learn more or book Dennis.
- Interactive sessions provide critical skills in suicide prevention, mental health literacy, community response, and more.
- From QPR certification to multi-day programs, our workshops equip people to make a difference.
- We offer in-person and virtual sessions for groups of all sizes. Inquire about bringing training to your organization.
We lead grassroots initiatives and lobby lawmakers to pass public policies that save lives.
Support our advocacy by joining the movement. We'll keep you updated on campaigns and ways to get involved. If you or a loved one have been impacted, share your story to help build connection with others who are suffering and may feel alone.